The Order Of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order Of Hope

The Order of Hope is a Wolf RPG Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
||  M  I  S  A  E  || Idenoy Welcome! You have entered the new site of The Order of Hope! We hope you enjoy your stay.
Latest topics
» Gholl'a biography
||  M  I  S  A  E  || Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:46 am by myamyamya123

» Loving it Up!
||  M  I  S  A  E  || Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:12 pm by Aphrodite

» Devils and Black Sheep and Really Bad Eggs
||  M  I  S  A  E  || Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:06 pm by Erasmus

» The Desert
||  M  I  S  A  E  || Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:34 pm by Aphrodite

» Les Miserables
||  M  I  S  A  E  || Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:15 pm by Erasmus

» The Arms of the Ocean
||  M  I  S  A  E  || Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:00 pm by Erasmus

» The Margins
||  M  I  S  A  E  || Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:03 pm by Erasmus

» "Why, HELLO there, little ones!"
||  M  I  S  A  E  || Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:44 am by Erasmus

» Allaya, The Sightful
||  M  I  S  A  E  || Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:58 am by Blaze

Top posters
Quill
||  M  I  S  A  E  || Vote_lcap||  M  I  S  A  E  || Voting_bar||  M  I  S  A  E  || Vote_rcap 
Marco
||  M  I  S  A  E  || Vote_lcap||  M  I  S  A  E  || Voting_bar||  M  I  S  A  E  || Vote_rcap 
Blaze
Erasmus
Misae
Kamea
Aeria
Aphrodite
Karatavuk
Dobharchu
Statistics
We have 25 registered users
The newest registered user is Fenrir1349

Our users have posted a total of 725 messages in 66 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

|| M I S A E ||

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Misae
Charmed One
Charmed One
Misae

Member Data:
Mate: None
Mutations: Wings, a golden pelt that can cast light and the ability to influence another's emotions and decisions.

||  M  I  S  A  E  || Empty
PostSubject: || M I S A E ||   ||  M  I  S  A  E  || Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:41 am

||  M  I  S  A  E  || 1hs0oz
||  M  I  S  A  E  || 2ql7hnb

The Basics:
      Name:
      Auryon Misae Celestium

Origin of Name:
      Misae - Osage Indian for 'white sun'

Nickname(s):
      Miss/y, Princess, feel free to suggest

Clan:
      Divine

Charmed One

Species:
      Divine

The Details:
      Coat:(Length)
      Her coat is average to long in length, being silky and constantly clean. It gets whispier around the tops of her legs and is rather long at her tail which makes it look fairly fluffy.

Fur Colour:
      Her coat looks much like a celestial body, like the sun, holding within it every shade of gold imaginable in a molten swirl of colour. Included within it are flecks of white and pale yellow/cream, the lighter colours generally gravitating towards her underside and the more vibrant ones to her upper portion.

Eye Colour:
      Her eyes look like freshly mined sapphires, a stunning shade of blue in contrast to her golden fur.

Markings/Scars:
      Misae has a few strange markings on the underside of her wings and face, as well as having solid gold smears on all four of her legs, tail and ears. Her front left paw is white.

Build:
      Misae is of average height with a lithe build and slender frame. She has never had cause to test her strength, speed or stamina after having lived a life of luxury.

Mutations:
      A pair of wings sprout from her shoulders, and though they are not as large or long as other's, they carry her just fine. Her fur seems to be made of threads of gold and glimmers as when she moves, especially in sunlight, and in darkness seems to cast a soft glow that can strengthen if she tries, as if she were a flame.
      Her main power, however, is her ability to affect the moods of others and thus influence their decisions. She is still discovering this power, all she knows being that it has a limited effect on other divines and she has yet to test its boundaries on other wolves.

Persona:
      Personality:
      Misae is a friendly wolf who won't hesitate to greet you and offer her paw in friendship. She holds a certain elegance and grace about her, though at the same time a certain vulnerability as she is not used to fending for herself. She sees only good in others and hasn't been exposed to the decietful and malicious tendancies of some, having grown up a sheltered life.
      She is aware of her beauty, but only because she has been told of it her whole life, not being arrogant about it or even generally acknowledging it. She is a fool for romance, but though many males courted her back in her homeland, she always refused their advances. Now that she feels more alone and confused now after undergoing a massive lifestyle change, she wonders if perhaps a knight in shining armour wouldn't be so bad.
      Misae is a sweet, kind wolf who was bought up as a princess and now struggling to adjust to life as a common wolf. Even so, she retains her manners and grace, always interacting with wolves respectfully and in a friendly manner, though she becomes embarrased when she gets even simple things wrong because she has grown up with wolf waiting on tail and paw, never having learnt how to look after herself.

History:
      Misae was the only daughter born to the leaders of the largest clan in her realm. She and her close family were the only Divines left in her homeland and with the death of her mother when she was but a year old, she was the only female Divine left within a thousand kilometers of her home. This meant that by the time she reached maturity, males flocked to court her, though she refused all with such grace that they hardly felt harshed.
      For her entire life she had everything taken care of for her, hardly having to lift a paw as others tended to her every need. She was a princess in all respects, though she never developed the brattish quality that some possess, instead remaining a calm, friendly being whom many hoped would become the Queen.
      She was sought after for her beauty and grace and loved by all, but by her twenty-first birthday an Elder came with a prophecy stating that if she remained in the kingdom a terrible fate would befall the realm, bourne of jealousy and envy of her, but if she left they might be saved from that terrible fate, though they would not live in such happiness as they would under her rule.
      Refusing to risk the loss of lives of those in her realm, she left across the sea on her own, travelling until her wings couldn't take her any further and she reached a new land.
      She has had less than a year to grow accustomed to taking care of herself, and not having everyone instantly know who she was everywhere she went.

Weaknesses:
      She is unexperienced in this land and still has trouble with what some wolves consider simple tasks. She doesn't know her strength, speed or stamina. She cannot understand why wolves would lie, cheat or cause harm, often feeling very wounded when they do.

Strengths:
      Her soft demeanour and friendly, outgoing nature means that she forms friendships and bonds with others quickly. Some say that even her beauty is a strength.

Talents:
      Both from her power and natural charm she is good at calming other wolves and making friends with them.

Habits:
      From birth she has been taught to be graceful and elegant, and so she holds herself in such a manner because it is second nature.

Relations:
      Crush/Mate
      Despite the fact that many have sought her out, none have yet to steal her heart.

Pups:
      None

Friends:
      Kamea and Aquillo

Enemies:
      She thinks such things only exist in fairytales

||  M  I  S  A  E  || Lightw10
Original image by 'm-lupus' of deviantArt

////////
///////
////////
/////////
////////
/////////

Last edited by Misae on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quill
Charmed One
Charmed One
Quill

Member Data:
Mutations: Antlers, Fangs, and the ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound!

PostSubject: Re: || M I S A E ||   ||  M  I  S  A  E  || Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:35 am

Looks Great Misae!!!

Did you draw the last picture?? A wonderful bio and a fantastic wolf. She seems great to RP with already!
Back to top Go down
https://theorderofhope.rpg-board.net
Erasmus
Fluidus Clan WhiteLighter
Fluidus Clan WhiteLighter
Erasmus

PostSubject: Re: || M I S A E ||   ||  M  I  S  A  E  || Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:01 am

Wonderful bio, Miss!

I LOVE the last picture!! It's beautiful^^
Back to top Go down
Misae
Charmed One
Charmed One
Misae

Member Data:
Mutations: Wings, a golden pelt that can cast light and the ability to influence another's emotions and decisions.

PostSubject: Re: || M I S A E ||   ||  M  I  S  A  E  || Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:43 am

Thanks guys ^^'

No, I didn't draw the second image - I found the original here [http://www.freewebs.com/richisliving/legendpack.htm - second image down] and touched it up to match her markings. I did some searching though and found the original artist was m-lupus on dA c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: || M I S A E ||   ||  M  I  S  A  E  || Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|| M I S A E ||
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order Of Hope :: RolePlay Area :: Pack Biographies :: Accepted Biographies-
Jump to: