The Order Of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order Of Hope

The Order of Hope is a Wolf RPG Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Idenoy Welcome! You have entered the new site of The Order of Hope! We hope you enjoy your stay.
Latest topics
» Gholl'a biography
Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:46 am by myamyamya123

» Loving it Up!
Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:12 pm by Aphrodite

» Devils and Black Sheep and Really Bad Eggs
Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:06 pm by Erasmus

» The Desert
Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:34 pm by Aphrodite

» Les Miserables
Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:15 pm by Erasmus

» The Arms of the Ocean
Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:00 pm by Erasmus

» The Margins
Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:03 pm by Erasmus

» "Why, HELLO there, little ones!"
Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:44 am by Erasmus

» Allaya, The Sightful
Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:58 am by Blaze

Top posters
Quill
Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Vote_lcapAeria's Biography, The Beginning. Voting_barAeria's Biography, The Beginning. Vote_rcap 
Marco
Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Vote_lcapAeria's Biography, The Beginning. Voting_barAeria's Biography, The Beginning. Vote_rcap 
Blaze
Erasmus
Misae
Kamea
Aeria
Aphrodite
Karatavuk
Dobharchu
Statistics
We have 25 registered users
The newest registered user is Fenrir1349

Our users have posted a total of 725 messages in 66 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Aeria's Biography, The Beginning.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeria
Aure Clan Apprentice
Aure Clan Apprentice
Aeria

Member Data:
Mate:
Mutations: Seagull wings, along with withers that have a mix of fur and down. Her fur is tinged blue.

Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Aeria's Biography, The Beginning.   Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:53 am

Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. 34q0oyf
Full Grown
Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Mi1g82
Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Cooltext724085606
N a m e

Aeria, a spin off of the Irish word for Air.
N i c k n a m e ( s )

None yet.
A g e

She is an 8 week old pup, and is still technically an infant.
G e n d e r

Female.
C l a n

Aure
R a n k

Recruit
S p e c i e s

Ales Lupus

Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Cooltext724085675
C o a t

It is long and fluffy all over her body, and is perfect to withstand high altitude temperatures. In desert or warm climates, it is easy for her to become over heated.
F u r C o l o u r

She is a very light sky blue, that lightens in certain areas. Her wings are a slightly deeper blue, with dark blue-black at the tips. Certain areas are white, but overall she has no special or strange markings, just those you'd find on an arctic wolf but tinted blue.
E y e C o l o u r

Her eyes are a turquoise grey.
M a r k i n g s / S c a r s

The tips of her wings, like those of a seagulls', are dark blue. Other than that she does not have any special markings just yet, they may come in as she matures.
B u i l d

She is, to boot, a runt of any litter. She's light weight and tiny, with long spindly legs and a very skinny and almost malnourished figure.
M u t a t i o n s

She has yet for any of these mutations to occur, but the main mutation she shall receive is wings. In addition, she shall have some control over the wind, but mainly she will be able to create clouds. Though this is feeble, as clouds can do little, it does serve some helpful purposes.
[/color]

Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Cooltext724085731
P e r s o n a l i t y

She is innocent, and a normal young female pup. Ignorant and blissful, she is also high energy, and loves to socialize and play. She's a very open hearted young one, and has yet to be hurt by anyone. She is always willing to help, and be the best she can be. She is shy at first, though, and it can sometimes be hard to get her to come out of her shell. She's a young one, with a heart of gold, and hates to see anyone sad or feeling left out.

She can be extremely timid when approached, at the moment, due to her small and vulnerable size.
H i s t o r y
She has yet to have a story to tell.
W e a k n e s s e s
She is small, and fragile due to hollow bones. She is also shy, and weak of strength. Very breakable.
S t r e n g t h s
She is intelligent, kind, and literate. She is fast and agile, and fits in small places!
T a l e n t s
She is going to be a very great flier, and is already showing a high amount of skill and intelligence, as well as flight-sense, in her young age.
H a b i t s
None yet.

Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Cooltext724085775
C r u s h / M a t e
Too young!
P u p s
Too young!
F r i e n d s
None yet.
E n e m i e s
None yet.
E x t r a s
None.

Last edited by Aeria on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://banishing-winds.com
Quill
Charmed One
Charmed One
Quill

Member Data:
Mate: None
Mutations: Antlers, Fangs, and the ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound!

PostSubject: Re: Aeria's Biography, The Beginning.   Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:29 am

Accepted, and moved. Your current rank is Recruit. You will reach apprentice when you get to join your clan. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://theorderofhope.rpg-board.net
Aeria
Aure Clan Apprentice
Aure Clan Apprentice
Aeria

Member Data:
Mate:
Mutations: Seagull wings, along with withers that have a mix of fur and down. Her fur is tinged blue.

PostSubject: Re: Aeria's Biography, The Beginning.   Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:50 am

Thanks!

It still needs to be expanded, but everything is up and completed. Besides that she's starting out innocent and such, so this pack can really carve out who she is.
Back to top Go down
Quill
Charmed One
Charmed One
Quill

Member Data:
Mutations: Antlers, Fangs, and the ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound!

PostSubject: Re: Aeria's Biography, The Beginning.   Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:50 pm

She seems really fun to Rp with so far. The bio looks fantastic Smile
Back to top Go down
https://theorderofhope.rpg-board.net
Misae
Charmed One
Charmed One
Misae

Member Data:
Mutations: Wings, a golden pelt that can cast light and the ability to influence another's emotions and decisions.

PostSubject: Re: Aeria's Biography, The Beginning.   Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:12 pm

This is a lovely bio, Aeria! I'm sure Misae's gonna love meeting her in the rp ^^
Back to top Go down
Aeria
Aure Clan Apprentice
Aure Clan Apprentice
Aeria

Member Data:
Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Aeria's Biography, The Beginning.   Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:10 pm

Thanks! I added an adult reference of her. (:
Back to top Go down
Karatavuk
Aure Clan WhiteLighter
Aure Clan WhiteLighter

PostSubject: Re: Aeria's Biography, The Beginning.   Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:37 pm

From the way things are going in the RP, I have a feeling Karatauvuk may become like a fatherly type of friend. xD Love your bio!

(how do you do the photo?)
Back to top Go down
Aeria
Aure Clan Apprentice
Aure Clan Apprentice
Aeria

Member Data:
Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Aeria's Biography, The Beginning.   Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:40 pm

I go to flickr.com and use their advanced search, and find pictures to manipulate. It's a rather complicated process and something that should be searched on deviant-art for tutorials. But it's not too hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aeria's Biography, The Beginning.   Aeria's Biography, The Beginning. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aeria's Biography, The Beginning.
Page 1 of 1