The Order Of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order Of Hope

The Order of Hope is a Wolf RPG Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Centre Spire Idenoy Welcome! You have entered the new site of The Order of Hope! We hope you enjoy your stay.
Latest topics
» Gholl'a biography
Centre Spire Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:46 am by myamyamya123

» Loving it Up!
Centre Spire Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:12 pm by Aphrodite

» Devils and Black Sheep and Really Bad Eggs
Centre Spire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:06 pm by Erasmus

» The Desert
Centre Spire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:34 pm by Aphrodite

» Les Miserables
Centre Spire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:15 pm by Erasmus

» The Arms of the Ocean
Centre Spire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:00 pm by Erasmus

» The Margins
Centre Spire Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:03 pm by Erasmus

» "Why, HELLO there, little ones!"
Centre Spire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:44 am by Erasmus

» Allaya, The Sightful
Centre Spire Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:58 am by Blaze

Top posters
Quill
Centre Spire Vote_lcapCentre Spire Voting_barCentre Spire Vote_rcap 
Marco
Blaze
Erasmus
Misae
Kamea
Aeria
Aphrodite
Karatavuk
Dobharchu
Statistics
We have 25 registered users
The newest registered user is Fenrir1349

Our users have posted a total of 725 messages in 66 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Centre Spire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quill
Charmed One
Charmed One
Quill

Member Data:
Mate: None
Mutations: Antlers, Fangs, and the ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound!

Centre Spire Empty
PostSubject: Centre Spire   Centre Spire Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:51 am

Centre Spire Mountain_peak

The Highest point in all of the area that belongs to The Order. This place is where the divines spend most of their time, discussing the clans and what ever else they please. This place is sacred to the divines, and only can a clan wolf be brought here if a divine so wishes, otherwise they can not simply enter on their own, but must gain permission by a divine.
Back to top Go down
https://theorderofhope.rpg-board.net
Quill
Charmed One
Charmed One
Quill

Member Data:
Mutations: Antlers, Fangs, and the ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound!

Centre Spire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centre Spire   Centre Spire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Centre Spire Ruvaf4

[ "Aquillo's Speech" ]
[ Aquillo's Thoughts ]
[ "Other Wolves's Speech" ]

>>------------------------------------------------------------------------------<<

Flapping his appendages, The Storm made his way to the Centre Spire. He allowed himself to drop slightly to the ground that was just metres below him. He ruffled his feathered wings and looked around. Where on this realm had his siblings gotten to?

" Kamea! Misae! " he shouted as he paced around in a circle. He gave a growl. He was becoming impatient. he laid down and folded his wings beside him and gave a huff. Where are those darned sisters of mine. They better get here soon.... he thought as he looked to the sky. Waiting on them. He shifted in the snow that lay around him. He liked the cold.

>>------------------------------------------------------------------------------<<

If happy ever after did exist,
I would still be holding you like this,
All those fairy tales are full of it,
One more stupid love song i'll be sick...
Back to top Go down
Misae
Charmed One
Charmed One
Misae

Member Data:
Mutations: Wings, a golden pelt that can cast light and the ability to influence another's emotions and decisions.

Centre Spire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centre Spire   Centre Spire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:10 pm

It was mid-flight that she had heard Aquillo call, a small smile alighting her features at the sound of her brother of sort's voice. She obediently curved her path to sent her soaring back to the Throat of the World, her golden wings glittering in the warm sunshine as she floated easily on the air currents as if she were made of the light itself. Without hesitation she folded her wings to her sides to plunge straight down towards the Centre Spire where she could see the storm-like wolf waiting for her. Stretching her wings at the last second, she slowed to land gracefully on the snow. Why they had chosen such a cold place, she didn't know, being one much more suited to warm, sunny places - though she was not one to complain.

With a small shake of her still glimmering feathers, she padded over closer to the Divine she had befriended before she paused to sit elegantly in the snow, head tilted at a slight angle. "Is there a problem, Aquillo, or are you just eager to see us?" she questioned cheekily, something she would not have done so freely had it been a year ago. Thankfully, with Kamea and his help, she had been able to make such conversation to make her seem less like a princess in the past months, though she still couldn't help but fold an ear back to let him know she was joking.
Back to top Go down
Quill
Charmed One
Charmed One
Quill

Member Data:

Centre Spire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centre Spire   Centre Spire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:33 pm

Centre Spire Ruvaf4

[ "Aquillo's Speech" ]
[ Aquillo's Thoughts ]

"Is there a problem, Aquillo, or are you just eager to see us?"

Aquillo looked up. Finally one of his siblings had answered. He got to his paws and shoot the snow that had come to rest on his white pelt off. Misae. A charming young female with a golden pelt, and a personality to match. She was considered the most 'royal' of the three divines by Quill. His ears tipped forth as the younger approached.

The Storm barer felt calm when she was around him. He didn't know if it just was the wolf herself, or perhaps something more. This one had yet to mature and find her powers, but it was her scent that gave away her Divine power. He gave a small smile and walked to the golden she wolf.

" Misae my dear sister, I have been searching for you everywhere " he gave a sigh and looked to the snow beside him as he continued forth to her. " Missy, we have a youngling stumble onto our lands. By my guess Aure Clan. Blaze, Audric, have already inspected her and said no. But I believe her to be an Ales. " he sat as he rambled on. He gave a small smile, " It has been a while since we have had a recruit. Hopefully there will be more on the way he huffed as he curled his tail around to his side.

His purple eyes softened as he looked back up to his sister. " Have you seen Kam? " he asked lastly, and dully. It was meant to be the first thing he asked, but that hadn't eventuated. What would the telepath be doing anyways. Shouldn't she be able to sense the recruit here already?

Back to top Go down
Misae
Charmed One
Charmed One
Misae

Member Data:
Mutations: Wings, a golden pelt that can cast light and the ability to influence another's emotions and decisions.

Centre Spire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centre Spire   Centre Spire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:52 pm

"Misae my dear sister, I have been searching for you everywhere. Missy, we have a youngling stumble onto our lands. By my guess Aure Clan. Blaze, Audric, have already inspected her and said no. But I believe her to be an Ales." he sat as he rambled on. He gave a small smile, "It has been a while since we have had a recruit. Hopefully there will be more on the way."

Her ears twitched to Aquillo's words as he approached, flushing slightly in apology at giving him cause to search before just as quickly brightening at the news of a newcomer. Her wings opened in her excitement, a small flap causing her forepaws to lift of the ground with such eagerness to greet the young pup.

"Have you seen Kam?"

She immediately dropped to the ground at the mention of her sister, regaining her composure as her ears lowered a little as in her excitement it seemed she had forgotten that he had called for her too. She glanced around as if Kamea might suddenly appear from out of the snow, but it was not so and a small pout appeared on her mouth as she shook her head. "Perhaps she's already down there to greet the pup?" she suggested doubtfully, as her fluffy tail curled around to cover her slowly numbing paws.

Immediately her mind wandered to Kam's telepathic abilities and she wondered why she had not already responded to the call. Then, as she always did, she wondered of her own abilities. She was told she would have them but she wondered if it was true or just a fabrication of her imagination.

A smile still held lightly on her face she voiced aloud; "Should we look for her or wait here, Aqui?"
Back to top Go down
Quill
Charmed One
Charmed One
Quill

Member Data:

Centre Spire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centre Spire   Centre Spire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Centre Spire Ruvaf4

[ "Aquillo's Speech" ]
[ Aquillo's Thoughts ]

"Perhaps she's already down there to greet the pup?"

Aquillo shook his head, looking to the ground. " Nope, I just came from there. he said dully as he gave a sigh and looked around. He laid down again in the snow and rolled around in it, giving a yawn. He soon enough sat back up and looked back to Misae as she spoke again.

"Should we look for her or wait here, Aqui?"

Aquillo gave a small smirk and curled his long tail around some snow. He grasped it and flung it forth to Misae, attempting it to hit her playfully. " Nah. I think we should just wait, she will turn up eventually, and I'm too tired. " he said as he threw another snow ball with his tail at his sister as he play bowed to her, wings outstretched, and he dropped himself down to lay once more.

Quill put his head on his paws, over the snow that cooled his belly. He didn't understand why Misae didn't like the cold. But that didn't really matter, each had their opinion. His long tail swept behind him as the mischievous grin continued to sit on his lips as his purple eyes watched her, waiting for her to respond.

Back to top Go down
Kamea
Charmed One
Charmed One
Kamea

Member Data:
Mate: none
Mutations: Flames dance from her ears, wings spreading from her shoulders

Centre Spire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centre Spire   Centre Spire Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:24 am

The grey coated female groaned coming out of her sleep. What had woken here? A voice calling out. She wasn't sure if it had been an actual sound or something she'd picked up from using her telepathy. Nevertheless her brother was calling. Giving a wide yawn, the female sat up in the small cave she had been sleeping in. Stepping out to the entrance she looked down with a smile. The only way to get to her special sleeping spot was to fly. Leaping from the ledge the female let herself drop before spreading her wings slowing her descent.

I guess now to find out what he wants, she thought. One of her flamy ears flicked as she picked up on something. Oh, a new pup in the area. We haven't had one of those in a while. Whatever.

Flying up to the spire she found her siblings, there she landed in the snow. "Any particular reason you decided to wake me?"
Back to top Go down
Misae
Charmed One
Charmed One
Misae

Member Data:

Centre Spire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centre Spire   Centre Spire Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:37 am

The golden female nodded absently at Aquillo's reply as she wondered where her sister had gotten to. SPLAT. A small yelp escaped the females jaws as a hunk of snow splattered across her face, causing her to stumble back in surprise. Her sapphire eyes widened in confusion as she looked up to her brother in time to see him sending another of the snowballs her way and she only barely dodged it. Her ears fell back in apology, wondering what she had done wrong until she spied the mischievous grin around his features, how own body relaxing. No one would have dared do such a thing to her in her homeland and she was still getting used to such banter, but she enjoyed it.

Before she could react Kamea had joined them, asking why she had woken them. Her fluffy tail flicked up in a wag in the presence of both of her siblings, though her forepaws lifted slightly off the ground to escape the cold of the snow. "We have a new pup we think is of the Aure Clan, though you probably already know," Misae answered, her voice as light as the rays of sun flitering into the Throat of the World.

Looking between the two of them, she hopped back to her paws, tail swaying behind her. "Can we go meet her now?" she questioned brightly, seeming to eminate a sense of the same happiness.

Back to top Go down
Quill
Charmed One
Charmed One
Quill

Member Data:

Centre Spire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centre Spire   Centre Spire Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:10 am

Centre Spire Ruvaf4

[ "Aquillo's Speech" ]
[ Aquillo's Thoughts ]

"Any particular reason you decided to wake me?"

Aquillo looked up as he saw the second sister landing from above. He sat up and shook his pelt. About time she showed up. STOP THINKING YOU IDIOT SHE CAN HEAR YOU! Aquillo gave a small grin. That was the problem with telepaths. He gave a small sigh and stood up, about to speak when Misae took the words from his mouth.

"We have a new pup we think is of the Aure Clan, though you probably already know,"
      "Can we go meet her now?"

Aquillo gave a nod to her first words, and looked to the telepath. "She's right, we have a new pup in the area. And I think we should all go and meet her, she has met me already, but doesn't know you two." he barked. He stretched his forelegs and then his wings, and gave another brief shake.

"C'mon then you two!" he said and gave a big flap of his wings, taking to the sky. He was heavier built than the two females and it as alot more work to get off the ground than it was for them. He looked down to them, hovering momentarily before taking back to the Recruits Run Through. He had trusted the WhiteLighters not to hurt the youngling, he knew they wouldn't or they would have to deal with him and his sisters.

Back to top Go down
Kamea
Charmed One
Charmed One
Kamea

Member Data:
Mate: none
Mutations: Flames dance from her ears, wings spreading from her shoulders

Centre Spire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centre Spire   Centre Spire Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:41 am

Kamea nodded at her sister, Misae. She did know about the pup already, it was in the thoughts of all those she could sense. Her ear flicked back as she felt another. She would tell them when she got Aquillo's answer. For now she just rolled her eyes at Misae. The grey female, unlike her sunny counterpart had no desire to go meet the new pup.

Moving closer to Aquillo she gave him a whack over the back of his head with her wing. Kamea gave a sigh, "Must we really go meet them?" The grey Charmed one, wasn't as social as her counterparts. Giving another sigh she spread her wings and leapt into the air. Although she didn't want to go, their was a slightly pleasant feeling trying to envelop her. Was it Misae?

Shaking her head Kamea was reminded of what she was to tell them. "There is not just on pup to see. Another has entered as well." Great just what I wanted more wolves to go see. Suppose might as well get it over with... Turning she flew in the direction of the outer territory.

~To the Desert

Last edited by Kamea on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misae
Charmed One
Charmed One
Misae

Member Data:

Centre Spire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centre Spire   Centre Spire Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:37 am

Misae's golden ears perked in happiness as she heard that they were to go and meet the new pup, her tail flicking out like a whip of light when Kams mentioned that it was in fact two new wolves. She grinned freely as the two spread their wings to take off, her paws dancing in the snow. She sprinted forth a few steps before leaping to a low boulder, her muscles taking her springing onto three more in a tiered system before she was at the lip of the cliff and she launched herself off the edge.

The sudden rush of air through her fur sent adrenaline bursting through her veins, her wings firmly pinned against her sides as she spiraled downwards. An exit like this would never have been considered proper behaviour for one such as herself, and now she took every opportunity she could to enjoy flying. Inches away from hitting the ground her wings flared out and sent her in an upwards arc towards the sky, an euphoric giggle erupting from her chest as she soared after her siblings to the outskirts of the territory.
Back to top Go down
Quill
Charmed One
Charmed One
Quill

Member Data:

Centre Spire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centre Spire   Centre Spire Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:06 am

Centre Spire Ruvaf4

[ "Aquillo's Speech" ]
[ Aquillo's Thoughts ]

Aquillo looked to Kamea as she gave him the whack over the back of his head. He grinned and took the hit in not giving any real announcement of the slight burn it gave. He watched as Kamea announced not only one, but two pups arrived. He had not seen the second when he was down at the recruits run through. So when had this other come?

He watched as Misae took to the sky, in her younger more childish way than he and Kamea had, but then again they were all kids still, he gave a small chuckle as the youngest dived towards the ground, only knowing too well what she was going to do. He watched as his siblings departed, One to the North West, Kamea, to the Incendo Clan territory, and Misae to the South East, The Woodlands beloning to the Terram.

Quill decided on making his way straight to the Recruits Run Through. He flapped his wings and headed south, the run through was held between the Foot of the mountain and the two south clans, The Terram to the West, and the Fluidus to the east.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Centre Spire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centre Spire   Centre Spire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Centre Spire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order Of Hope :: RolePlay Area :: Throat of the World-
Jump to: